OPEN BOX INTEGRATION INC. PRIVACY COMMITMENT
At Open Box Inc, we are committed to providing our clients with exceptional service. As providing this service involves the collection, use and disclosure of some personal information about our clients, protecting their personal information is one of our highest priorities.
Open Box respects your privacy and has developed this section so you can learn more about information we gather about our clients and how we use it.
We will inform our clients of why and how we collect, use and disclose their personal information, obtain their consent where required, and only handle their personal information in a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
This page summarizes the principles and practices we will follow in protecting clients’, personal information. Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of our clients’ personal information and allowing our clients to request access to, and correction of, their personal information. If you would like to view our complete Personal Information Protection Policy, in compliance with PIPA, please email us at email@example.com or contact our Privacy Officer at (604) 708-0116 (ask to speak to the Privacy Officer).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
When you become an Open Box client we ask for your name, the name of your Business, your business address and your e-mail address.
- Once you become an Open Box client, you are not anonymous to us.
- When you are an Open Box client, we use your personal information in order to provide the service or product you have asked us for, To conduct client surveys in order to enhance the provision of our services, or to provide you with information about Open Box products or services that may be of interest to you
ANONYMOUS WEBSITE ACCESS
- While you are visiting our website, Open Box also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Open Box cookie information and the page you requested. This information does not personally identify you.
- Open Box uses cookie information for two general purposes: to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain services
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Open Box will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Open Box will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Open Box to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate any of our usage guidelines
- When you browse our website, Open Box may set and access Open Box cookies on your computer.
- Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Open Box cookies unless it is necessary to fulfill your requests for certain services.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
- Open Box gives you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Open Box to contact you about specials.
- You may request deletion of your Open Box account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Box may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions or suggestions send an email to email@example.com.